Coastal Wildlife Network of Chubut – Rescue Fauna
Wildlife and Wildlife Organization
If you find a marine animal on the coast and you think it needs help:
- Do not get close, do not wet it, do not try to move it or push it towards the sea.
- Notice, we know how to act!
Recommendations in case you find a marine animal on the coast and it seems in trouble:
What not to do:
- Do not cut off the outlet to the sea.
- Do not try to move them, not drive them away or force them to return to the sea.
- Do not try to feed them.
What to do:
- Keep dogs away.
- Ask people not to touch or bother the animals.
- Call 103 Civil Protection or 0800 – 666 -2447 Civil Defense.